对不起。 I'm sorry.
I'm sorry. I made a mistake. (对不起,我弄错了。)
That's all right. (没什么。)
= Excuse me. *用于各种情况。如“对不起,您再说一遍”、“对不起……”。
- 啊!对不起。 Whoops, excuse me. *用于踩了别人的脚等场合。
Ouch! (唉哟!)
= Whoops, excuse me. (啊!对不起。)
- 对不起,请原谅。 Excuse me. *用于一般的道歉。
= I beg your pardon. *比较正式的说法。
= Oh, sorry.
- 真的非常抱歉。 I'm awfully sorry.
- 那件事真对不起。 I'm sorry about that.
- 这是我的疏忽。 It's my fault.
*直截了当地承认自己的错误并致歉的说法。
It's my fault. (这是我的疏忽。)
That's okay. Don't worry about it. (没关系,别太在意。)
= I'm to blame. (全怪我。)
- 哎呀,我弄错了。 Oops. My mistake.
*茫然不知所措,不知如何是好或感到很遗憾,对做错的事感到惊讶和表示道歉的心情。Oops是“哎呀!”的语气。
= Oops, so sorry. (哎呀,真对不起。)
- 那事我觉得很抱歉。 I feel bad about it.
= I wish it had nev%er happened.
*直译“我希望没有发生过那样的事”,即“那事如果没有发生过该多好呀!”
- 真抱歉,我不能来。 I'm sorry I couldn't come.
I'm sorry I couldn't come. (真抱歉,我不能来。)
That's all right. (没关系。)
- 前几天真是很抱歉。 I'm sorry about the other day.
Hi, John! (嗨!约翰,你好!)
I'm sorry about the other day. (前几天真是很抱歉。)
- 请您原谅我的失礼。 Please forgive my rudeness.
A) Please forgive my rudeness. (请您原谅我的失礼。)
B) I'll forgive you. (我原谅你。)
*A更口语的说法是I'm sorry I was rude. (很抱歉,我失礼了。)
- 我不知该怎样向您道歉。 I don't know how to apologize to you.
*apologize to...“向……道歉”。
= I can't express how sorry I am.
= Words can't express how sorry I am.
= I have no words to apologize to you.
- 我并没有那个意思。 I didn't mean that.
*mean “打算说/做……”。
- 真对不起,给您添麻烦了。 I'm sorry to trouble you.
I'm sorry to trouble you. (真对不起,给您添麻烦了。)
That's okay. (没关系。)
- 实在对不起,让您费心了。 I'm really sorry for troubling you.
I'm really sorry for troubling you. (实在对不起,让您费心了。)
It was nothing. (这没什么。)
- 抱歉,让您久等了。 I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. (抱歉,让您久等了。)
I was about to go home. (我正想要回家呢。)
I'm sorry to be late again. (对不起,我又来晚了。)
Sorry, I'm late again. (对不起,我又迟到了。)
- 我希望……可是…… I wish I could...
Are you coming to my party? (你能来参加我的晚会吗?)
I wish I could come, but I'm busy on Friday. (我非常想去,可是星期五我很忙。)
标签: do